Not Your Average Law Job —
Redesigning the way lawyers find their
Not Your Average Law Job (NYALJ) is an online resource for lawyers to help them find fulfillment in a career they worked so hard to achieve. Targeted towards the millennial professional, dissatisfied in the current industry, NYALJ was looking to develop a one-stop-shop for job opportunities, resources, and to feature lawyers making a difference.
- Tight budget for design and development
- Client and team (development and project management) across three countries, and three time zones
- Modern and simple backend CMS required for client access post launch
The To-Do List
- To design the logo, branding and a brand guide for NYALJ
- Design a premium and minimalist UI and brand experience
- Curate copy and photography
- UI/UX design for job posting should be able to filter for location,
job type etc.
- Create a calming user experience for the “stressed” lawyer looking for solutions.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Notepad and pencil
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Design and developing in phases
- Strategic planning of team for execution
- Digital: Website (UI/UX design, wireframing, content creation)
- Development of brand guide
- Logo and branding design
- Photography curation