Pink Clove —
New branding and website experience for a Vancouver based Event Planner.
Pink Clove is a boutique event and party planning business. Run by a fabulous woman who provides unique and bespoke experiences to her clients for everything from weddings to kid’s birthdays. Targeted towards a feminine and female audience, Pink Clove needed a brand and website to set her apart and allow her to promote the quality of her work.
- Tight budget for design and development
- Client unfamiliar with the branding and web design process
- Client uncertain of desired aesthetic
- A relocation of countries during the development phase of the website
The To-Do List
- To design the logo, branding and a brand guide for Pink Clove
- Design a feminine and artistic brand experience
- Design and establish the visual voice of the brand
- UI/UX design for the website should be minimalist and easy to use in the backend CMS for post-launch revisions
- Create a light and simple user experience
Pink Clove was looking to launch a new brand and website for potential clients in the Vancouver, Canada lower mainland. They needed a platform to host her portfolio, about her, provide a blog space, and connect with her social media accounts.
Website closed for personal reasons.
Website Sample Pages
Overview of Responsibilities
- Notepad and paper
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Design in phases
- Detailed client attention for education and timeline
- Industry Analysis
- Website (Web design and development)
- Logo design and branding
- Develop brand guide
- Design icon illustrations
- Curate and edit photography
- Copy writing and development
- CMS how-to-use guide and video